Our vision is to enrich minds through excellent education, transform hearts for Christ, and serve in our community. We encourage families who are supportive of the College ethos to apply to join the College. Currently, selected places are available across several year levels.
Book a tour online with our staff, and tour the campus and facilities. Morning and afternoon tours are available for you.
With supporting documents. You can mail or drop this form back at the school.
Attend an interview
Our enrolment interview helps us ascertain your child’s development and answer your questions.
Enrolment at Carmichael College may include a consideration of some or all of the following factors:
- Date that the completed application was received, together with fees and supporting documents
- Applications from staff children
- Siblings of current college students
- Gender balance – in the student cohort
- Number of places available
- Capacity of child going forward to contribute to the College
- The benefit to the student of attending the College
- Children from families who desire a Christian education for their child and are willing to support the ethos and approach of the College
- Special circumstances at the Principal’s discretion
- Children enrolled at Carmichael Kids Early Learning Centre
- Capacity of the College to provide adequate resources to support the learning of the student
- Quality of references provided from previous schools (at Principal’s discretion).
Making an application
a. An Enrolment Application form must be made for each child in the family and accompanied by:
- The non-refundable Enrolment Application Processing Fee ($30 per child)
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate/extract or passport
- Copy of immunisation records or a conscientious objection letter from GP
- Copies of latest school reports and any national testing results where applicable
- Any reports (including medical or educational specialist reports) which refer to the student’s behaviour, aptitude or medical conditions.
b. Your application will be acknowledged by letter and/or phone call. Please note that until all documents are received we cannot proceed with your child’s application for enrolment at Carmichael College.
Download our Enrolment Form
Fill in our Enrolment Application Form (PDF) to apply for entry into Carmichael College.
Interview & Place of Offer
a. Your child’s name/s will be placed on the waiting list for the class and entry year you have requested.
b. We will invite you and your child/ren to attend an interview if a position may become available.
- Interviews for Prep are conducted in May prior to the year of commencement
- An interview does not mean that a place will be offered
- All children are required to attend an interview.
Acceptance of Offer
- Offers of places will be forwarded by mail as soon after the interview as practicable
- If your application for enrolment is unsuccessful, you will be notified by mail
- Acceptance of offer is required within 14 days of the date on the letter of offer by paying the Confirmation Fee of $300 per student, signing the Confirmation of Enrolment form and the Parent Contract
- Parents should also update any personal details which may have changed since completing the Enrolment Application.
Book a Tour Online
Book a tour with one of our friendly staff, check out our facilities, and find out why Carmichael is the perfect place for your child.
Download a Prospectus
Our prospectus contains information on our vision, teaching, and future development.
Check our Fees
Our fees are paid upfront per term, and multi-child discounts are available.