Carmichael College is a Prep to Year 10 co-educational, non-denominational Christian College situated in Morayfield. The College was established in 2015 and is enjoying steady growth. By 2025 the school will have students in Prep to Year 12.
The College is seeking applications from Christian Secondary teachers to the delivery of educational support for students with additional needs in the Secondary School, and to work directly with students and families in our Learning Enrichment Department.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable teaching literacy and numeracy to a select group of students in the Middle School and be able to confidently and compassionately give guidance and assistance to classroom teachers as they seek to provide high quality, differentiated learning.
Applicants should be available to commence in Term 1, 2024 or other negotiated date and:
- Have the ability to teach from a Christian perspective.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with all staff to support students.
- Have the ability to monitor data management and reporting requirements of Learning Enrichment.
- Work towards Individual Student goals using their Individual Support Plans and current data as a basis for teaching.
- Be passionate about teaching and learning in Secondary.
- Be willing to take on new forms of pedagogy.
- Be team players.
- Be committed to pastoral care.
- Be familiar with NCCD.
Applicants must be registered with the Queensland College of Teachers and be practising Christians, who are active in their own churches and wholeheartedly subscribe to the College’s Statement of Faith and Staff Code of Conduct which can be found on our website or obtained from the College.
Carmichael College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and well-being of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applications MUST include the following:
- Cover letter
- Current CV outlining your relevant experience.
- Download and complete the Application for Employment Form from our website.
- A written reference from a Church leader in your current church family.
For further information and a Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 3:00pm on Wednesday, 11 October 2023.
Please forward applications to:
Mr Richard Davies
793 Oakey Flat Rd
MORAYFIELD QLD 4506