The Tuckshop is available for students in Years 1-6.
Tuckshop is only available to Prep students in Term 4. Tuckshop is ordered online using the Flexischools system. This method allows you to add a credit amount to the account and then spend until the credit amount needs topping up.
Instructions on how to use Flexischools are set out below:
- Go to www.flexischools.com.au. There is useful information on the website outlining how the system works.
- The first time you use the system you will need to register by entering an email address.
- A verification email and link is then sent to the email address allowing you to set up an account.
- Once an account has been set up, you are able to log in and order meals and snacks for First and Second Breaks. You can even order in advance.
- The ordered food will be delivered with the students name on it, fresh from the Creekside Café for your student to collect from admin.
- There is an 8am cut-off for ordering each day so to avoid disappointment please ensure you order before then. There are no exceptions to this time.
- Tuckshop is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Hot meals and toasted sandwiches are only available at First Break.
- We are unable to order your child’s food for you if you forget or miss the cutoff time. No money or orders will be accepted through the school.
- The menu and prices are subject to change and will be reflected on the Flexischools system. For any queries or questions there is a help line number on the website, otherwise please contact Tony Mortimer the Head Chef on email@example.com